I’m having a whinge/rant, but I know this will hit the spot for many of you. In fact I know some you have posted about some of the things I mention below.
So that’s why this is a not quite #SoSS!
I’d love to know how many of these boxes the rest of you tick….
- Obsessively writing your own posts
- Obsessively reading other peoples posts
- Obsessively replying to other peoples posts
- Obsessively replying to other peoples comments
- Obsessively promoting your own and other peoples posts on social media
- Obsessively checking your blog and twitter stats
- Frequently talking about your blog to those few everyday friends you can tell
- Frequently taking selfies to post
- Frequently checking electronic gadgets for stray selfies in case the grandkids find them
- Frequently checking the bathroom for sex toys in case grandkids and other visitors find them
- Frequently masturbating while thinking about what you are writing
- Frequently buying new toys in order to obsessively masturbate while writing
- Often trying to juggle the budget to afford new toys etc especially if you are not affiliated with companies. Aurora Glory this one has your name on it!
- Often calculating what time it is on the other side of the world (not always getting it right!)
- Often calculating how long a parcel would take and how much it would cost when sent from the other side of the world (ditto)
- Sometimes hassling workers in Gift shops about the need for them to sell classy or novel sex toys in their shop
- Sometimes mentioning your vibrator to people who don’t know about your “little” hobbies – then wishing you hadn’t
- Stressing over /spending hours trying to fix issues with blogposts (eg ArtTwist)
- Stressing over being shadowbanned by Twitter over a post you put up when you were in the state mentioned below
- Stressing over the lack of original words to describe relevant body parts, sex acts and physical responses to other human beings and situations
- Extreme lack of sleep from all the above
- Indifferent nutrition and exercise due to all the above
- Failure to meet other obligations due to all of the above
- Stiffness in hands from typing and holding toys while masturbating
- Bum turning to concrete from sitting too long while doing all of the above
- Remembering things about yourself and others, you’ve forgotten and would rather not remember due to the nature of your writing
- Self castigation over all of the above
- Having to take a break from masturbating due to discomfort and minor traces of internal bleeding (I hate to say it, but a grrl can have to much Godemiche)
- Wondering if you need professional help over your obsessive behavior
- Wondering if you should stop, wondering if you could
- Deciding instead to ramp it up a notch, by travelling to the UK in September to meet people, go to galleries/museums, do a bit of family history and whatever else comes up…
This post is dedicated to my fellow sex bloggers, who work hard to enliven our lives, share the difficult stuff, improve our skills in a whole range of areas, pull themselves up by their bootstraps (or high heels), introduce us – honestly, to the fun things, and work to keep the thought police at bay.
The following posts relate in various ways to my little rant.
Kayla Lords The Push and Pull of Anxiety and Depression
Aurora Glory @AuroraGloryBlog Twitter post Jan 9 Crying into her purse!