my reality involves fantasy, and my fantasies are woven through my reality – there is no separation.
1. Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?
His name was Neil, he was a Kiwi, and his parents were friends with my parents. He took me to the circus when we were about 11, and we managed to get in for free thanks to some clever management on his part.
an outside bed hung with a mosquito net canopy would make a fine addition at the Oasis (my studio space), I could lay and watch the stars during and then after I am done.
12. My mannequin (and my rope) are some of my (newest) favorite toys.
11. I look forward to visiting the UK this year.
10. When my alarm clock goes off, I’m shocked. Usually I don’t do the alarm thing..
9. My cat gets mad at me for using the vibrator when she wants to sleep.
#TMITuesday strikes again. The work/life/sleep/play/sex balance is a little scary…
Music and other things…