This page features announcements and links to prompts, guidelines, rules and logos.
**ArtTwist is temporarily on hold until after my UK trip, when I will be able to devote more time to it and run it a lot more efficiently. Meanwhile I hope you enjoy the prompts and the outcomes they generated – below**
Calling all Old (or not so old) Masters or Mistresses – now is the time to get your art history kink on. I’ve got a yen to reinterpret, retell or re-invent some of the world’s most enticing, erotic or confronting works of art, and I hope you will too.
- Solo performances are entirely appropriate (even if there is more than one person in the original artwork).
- However you don’t have to stop at one! Feel like getting some kinky friends together to creatively re-imagine some of the more “interesting” works you’ve encountered over the years? Are you attending Eroticon 2018 – maybe you can plan to spare 10 mins to do some “art historical re-enactment”.
- Dress up or undress…
Just keep it legal, sexy, suggestive and playful…
The challenge will initially run fortnightly for the first quarter of 2018, officially starting Thursday 11th January [Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)]. The first prompt will be open from Friday – 5th January and the linky tool will initially open on 9th Jan for 14 days so you’ll have time to get your entries in.
Please click on the link to go through to the relevant prompt page.
- You and anyone featured in your images must be over 18+.
- Get consent from anyone else featured in your post.
- Original works only. Posts must include an image which responds in a creative way to the prompt, but entries may also be a written piece.
- Images may include photos and/or original artworks. Feel free to post collages, creatively photoshopped images, drawings etc.
- Posts can be used across more than one challenge, provided it meets the guidelines for each.
- No private posts, no advertising or reviews.
- No bestiality, drug taking, paedophilia, animal cruelty, non-consensual activities.
- I will remove entries which breach conditions.
How to participate:
- The prompt will be advertised a week before it opens. Check out the prompt and get creating. Entries can include original and altered photographs, artworks and writing.
- You can come early: The link tool will be open before the event date.
- Prepare your post.
- Link back to the relevant fortnightly Art Twist using the published URL from your relevant post and the inlinkz tool which will be visible on the post.
- Ensure you have included the Art Twist logo on your post – use the logo below to link back to the Art Twist site page.
- Publicize Art Twist through your social networks.
Please provide feedback to your fellow players – we all appreciate your time, trouble and love.